Causes of Oligospermia
- Varicocele, swelling of the veins that drain the testicle
- Some infections
- Ejaculation problems such as retrograde ejaculation (ejaculation backward into the bladder)
- Antibodies that attack sperm ( Genetic conditions Y chromosome deletions, altered chromosomes)
- Hormonal imbalance (low testosterone, high prolactin levels)
- Undescended testicles
- Medical issues such as sclerosis, diabetes or thyroid disorders
- Celiac disease
- Recreational drugs (Alcohol, cocaine, marijuana)
- Anabolic steroid use
- Chronic stress
The patient is advised to modify his lifestyle and avoid things that inversely affect the process of normal spermatogenesis. Surgically correctable causes need to be identified and treated properly.
Choose Us: Oligospermia Treatment Centre in South Delhi
Many men with oligospermia are able to become fathers with the help of our fertility expert Dr Meenu Singh. Our experts help childless couples to increase the odds of achieving a pregnancy and having healthy babies.
Get the best treatment for Oligospermia at Mother Divine , the best IVF centre in Nehru place, New Delhi. Our experts have years of experience in Male/Female Infertility issues and they perform Oligospermia treatment in a routine here at our Delhi centre.